Bills are always due on the 27th of the month.
You can make a payment using one of the following methods:
- Pay by check, cash or money order during business hours at the office.
- Place your payment in the drop box at the office.
- Mail your payment to our office
- Sign up for Auto Draft and have the amount of your monthly bill deducted from your designated bank account. (Download this form, complete it and return it to the office.)
- Pay by phone.Use our automated phone system to make debit card, credit card or electronic check payment by calling 855-338-8641
- Pay on-line with our payment portal use debit or credit card by clicking here. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express):
- Pay on-line with IPAY:
using IPAY ... you need to stop by your local bank and ask if they
support iPay Technologies. If so, sign up with your financial
institution and you can start paying your bill online. You will receive
a user login from iPay Technologies and then you can use this IPAY link to access it.